Monday, August 9, 2010

Help Me!!!!

Ok guys, so those of you who know me well know that I work for At&t and have for the last 2 years.  Well I got back from maternity leave and I need to find a way to meet my quotas.  Business has been slow which leaves the probability of making our totals at work that much harder so, I have decided to offer up my cellular knowledge to those of you who have At&t or those that don't but would consider another cellular provider.  

First off, our coverage area is excellent and can rival Verizon.  I have been an At&t customer for coming up on four years now and the only places that I can't get service is up north where phone lines are scarce to begin with and over in the Columbiaville area where no cell phone company can really get anything.

We offer a wide range of some of the hottest phones out there.  We have phones with keyboards for texting, we have basic phones if you just want to make a call, and we have full touch screen phones that can rival the Iphone.

We offer different texting plans to suit the beginner texter (200 messages) to plans to suit someone who texts more than they talk like me!(unlimited!!!!)  We also have internet packages for our phones that start at $10.00 for families or if you have a PDA phone or blackberry(or want one) that start at $15 for 200MB.  We even have feature that has a parental control that you manage online so that you can control what time your kids can talk, who they are talking to and for how long they can use their phone.

We also offer high speed internet and cable services if its available in your area.

Ok now that I have given you all my desperate sales pitch, tell your friends and family to come and see me at MasterWireless At&t  over in Flint on the corner of Court St. and Center Rd.  We are in the Court and Center plaza with a Starbucks and Pro Clean.  I would appreciate your business and need it!!
Thanks Guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment